Capacity building project ‘Advocacy for Human Rights: Share to change” will be implemented by consortium of 7 partners working on common goal: to train young people and raise their awareness on human rights issues.
It will consist of 2 Main Activities (Training Courses in Prizren and Struga) and several dissemination local events in each of the partner countries.
First Training course will be implemented in Prizren, Kosovo from 05 to 13 April 2019.
It will bring together
young people, members, volunteers and local leaders form each of the partners
– Organization for the Advancement of Alternative Programs – https://www.facebook.com/NgoOapa/
– Youth Council Next Generation: https://www.facebook.com/NextGeneration4You/
– Youth Workers Alliance Vranje: https://www.facebook.com/Youth-workers-alliance-Vranje-428170144183198/
– Youth Season Association: https://www.facebook.com/youthseason/
– Academy of Success: https://www.facebook.com/aosbg/
– Continuous Action: https://www.facebook.com/ContinuousAction/
– Youth for Social Changes: https://www.facebook.com/YSCNGO/
This project brought important inputs to the work of the organizations, especially the organizations from the Western Balkan countries found the possibility to learn from the practices of other countries very useful. Content of the project reflects the aims and objectives of Erasmus + Programme and Europe 2020 strategy. Raising awareness on human rights issues, fighting discrimination and social exclusion through campaigns and other actions is significantly important on the way to achieve the set goals of Europe 2020 strategy, especially in area of inclusive growth, leading to creating inclusive society. Moreover, the project is also reflecting the priorities settle by European Instrument for Democracy and Human Rights (EIDHR) including development and consolidation of democracy, the rule of law and the respect for all human rights and freedoms.The project itself demonstrates strong motivation of the partners to develop their competencies in the area of advocacy.
You can always follow the results fo this project on its Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/A4HRoapa/