- This event has passed.
Call for participants for a Youth Exchange “We Can!” in London, UK
February 20 - February 28Eur20
- Type of Activity: Youth Exchange
- PLACE AND DATE: 20-28 February in London, UK
- PARTICIPANTS: 7 participants + 1 team leader from Macedonia
- PARTNER COUNTRIES: UK, Bulgaria, Italy, Romania, Slovenia, Turkey and Macedonia
- LANGUAGE:The working language will be English.
- AGE: 18 – 30
- Participation fee: 20 EUR
- Deadline for application: 15th of January
Participants are obliged to attend and be active throughout the duration of the project, as well as taking part in the dissemination activities after the end of the project!
Participants will have to help daily in preparing the food and cleaning afterwards. Participants will be responsible for keeping the hygiene in the area
Priority will be given to participants who have not participated in Erasmus+ projects so far.
More information in the Info Pack included to this LINK
Interested candidates can fill in the Application form.
All cost are covered (travel, accomodation and food) during the project dates. Visa costs are covered up to 100 euros
Only chosen candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for paying yearly membership fee of 20 euros is 20th of January, 2020
The group of chosen participants will have an informative meeting where attendance is mandatory. All participants from North Macedonia will get a T-shirt from our organization.
About the project
We want to carry out youth exchange ‘We Can!’ with aim to increase entrepreneurial mindset of young people including young people with fewer opportunities and develop their competencies to realize international mobility activities with support of Erasmus + Programme. The idea of the youth exchange came up directly from our group of young people who share strong need to learn about project management of youth projects under Erasmus + and to work on development of own project ideas. Taking this need as starting point we decided to realize youth exchange open to newcomers in the field of Erasmus + Programme with the goal to provide them an opportunity to explore various aspects, perceptions, knowledge and skills.
– To develop competencies of active young people to realize youth exchange under Key Action 1 of Erasmus + Programme;
– To increase understanding of the participants on the role of Erasmus + Programme and Key Action 1 and key European Strategy: Europe 2020;
– To equip the participants by set of competencies (knowledge on the process of identifying and selecting the partners, ensuring visibility and dissemination of the project results, involvement of young people with fewer opportunities, cooperation with stakeholders representing other sectors) that they can apply through the project stages while working on realization of own project idea;
– To strengthen knowledge of the participants in the area of project management cycle of Erasmus + Programme including reflection on the role of various bodies – EACEA, SALTOs, National Agencies, non-governmental organizations;
– To develop soft skills of the participants in the areas of communication, teamwork, problem solving and conflict management in intercultural settings;
– To support creating new partnerships and networks that can be used in the process of developing new projects;
– To provide space to brainstorm new ideas and work on their development with the support of group leaders and participating organizations.
This activity is funded by the European Commission from the Erasmus + program. All costs (except participation fee and visa cost up to 100 euros) are covered by the organizer (accommodation, food, refreshment), as well as covering the travel costs to the place of maintenance, according to the conditions stated in the Info Pack. After the completion of the youth exchange, the participants will receive a YouthPass certificate (certificate for non-formal education).