- This event has passed.
KA2 ‘Heritage Youth Perspective’ Kick-off meeting successfully implemented
May 26 @ 8:00 am - May 27 @ 5:00 pm
During the days of 26-27th of May, in the beautiful Bucharest in Romania, Next Generation members have participated in the first Kick-off meeting, for the project “Heritage Youth Perspective”, financed by the Erasmus+ program, and hosted by Geo Club from Romania.
The project aims to involve several partners from 5 countries, who will discover and develop methodologies that will be used to promote cultural heritage sites and crafts and to stimulate cultural heritage awareness among young people, youth workers, cultural organizations, and institutions across Europe and empower artisans to address the issues that COVID-19 provoked in the cultural field.The project will achieve the following projects by the end of its duration.
The project will achieve the following projects by the end of its duration.
- to engage young people, youth NGOs from the non-formal educational field, public institutions to stimulate cultural heritage awareness and to empower artisans to face the COVID-19
- To equip 25 youth workers with know-how and key competencies to facilitate.
- 250 young people identify, exhibit the European “cultural gems” and develop their social, civic, and intercultural competencies.
- Raise awareness about European cultural heritage and create spaces for dialogue between 100 stakeholders and 500 youth through
- Strengthen the operational capacity of 30 cultural public institutions and artisans in order to face COVID-19 situation
= Digital toolkit containing the methodology Heritage YOUth Perspective and related instructions in 6 languages
= A collection of digital maps of cultural heritage sites and videos of cultural heritage crafts developed in partnership with young people from Romania, Denmark, Portugal, North Macedonia, Spain
=Discover Heritage platform – open space for youth interested in European cultural heritage – open space for youth interested in European cultural heritage.
We have successfully kickstarted the project and we are very excited to continue with all the activities