- This event has passed.
Youth Exchange ‘Don’t be mean, behind the screen!’, 11.09 – 19.09.2021- Graz, Austria
September 11 - September 19EUR20
Type of Activity: Youth Exchange
PLACE: Graz, Austria
DATE: 11.09-19.09.2021 (11th September is Arrival day and 19th is Departure Day)
PARTICIPANTS: 48 young people (6 people from each country).
AGE: 18 – 30
COUNTRY: Partner organisations will be from: Austria, North Macedonia, Serbia, Italy, Bulgaria, Greece, Romania & Latvia
LANGUAGE: The working language will be English.
For the Info Pack click on the following LINK!
For the Application form click HERE!
Interested candidates can fill in the application form no later than 15. 08.2021.
Deadline for buying the tickets if chosen: 22.08.2021
Participants are obliged to attend and be active participants throughout the duration of the whole Youth exchange and take part in dissemination activities after the end of the Youth exchange mobility.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
The main aim of youth exchange “Don’t be mean behind the screen” is to increase young people’s awareness of the danger and negative effects of cyberbullying and hate speech online. We also want to empower young people to be leaders in their local community and to open critical debate on the impact of social media.
Objectives of youth exchange:
– To raise awareness in the community of the existence of online risks while addressing cyberbullying and hate speech online;
– To raise awareness of participants on the influence of social media on behaviour with special focus to be paid to self-esteem and self-confidence;
– To increase participant’s competencies to protect personal information and reputation
– To increase participant’s knowledge on how to improve the use of the internet and positively use social media for their own benefit;
– Development of functional and critical digital literacy and internet safety skills;
– To develop participant’s competencies such as communication in English, teamwork in a mix-intercultural team, problem-
solving, conflict management, leadership skills of the participants in intercultural settings;
– To develop participant’s ICT skills, by creating videos, articles, Handbook by using new technologies);
– To increase participant’s knowledge on Erasmus + Programme and to support creating new project ideas addressing participant’s needs;
– To support creating new contacts among the participants and their organizations;
Priority will be given to participants who have not participated in Erasmus + projects so far.
Participation fee – 20EUR
Само избраните учесници ќе бидат контактирани.
Групата на одбрани учесници пред поаѓање ќе има информативен состанок каде присуството е задолжително.