Youth Exchange “Living Together: Let’s Work on Common Understanding” in Mözen, Germany
November 1 - November 920EUR
The aim of this YE is to create more inclusive society by addressing the issue of stereotypes, prejudices and discrimination and by raising understanding of young people on the importance of intercultural dialogue.
- Type of Activity: Youth Exchange
- Where: Mözen, Gemanry
- When: 01 – 09 November, 2019
- Partners: Germany, Turkey, Italy, Serbia, Romania, North Macedonia
- Participants: 8 per country (7 participants + 1 group leader)
- Language: The working language will be English.
Here you can download the INFO PACK
If you are interested, you can apply on this LINK
Interested candidates can fill in the application form no later than 31 August, 2019.
Participants are obliged to attend and be active throughout the duration of the project, as well as taking part in the dissemination activities after the end of the seminar.
Only the selected candidates will be contacted
More about the project and project aims:
By youth exchange ‘Living Together: Let’s Work on Common Understanding’ we aim to create more inclusive society by addressing the issue of stereotypes, prejudices and discrimination and by raising understanding of young people on the importance of intercultural dialogue
- To strengthen knowledge of the participants on using storytelling as innovative tool of intercultural learning and dialogue;
- To raise awareness of the participants on using storytelling as tools of fighting stereotypes, prejudices and tackling the roots of discrimination;
- To provide space for intercultural learning and to increase participant’s intercultural competencies;
- To empower participants to address stereotypes, prejudices and discrimination in their communities;
- To provide the participants an opportunity to develop individual set of competencies including communication, creativity, problem solving and teamwork;
- To increase participant’s knowledge on Erasmus + Programme and support developing new project ideas especially under Key Action 1.
Set project objectives are in line with the priorities and objectives of Erasmus + Programme, KA 1. Youth exchange ‘Living Together: Let’s Work on Common Understanding’ will promote diversity, intercultural and inter religious dialogue, common values of freedom, tolerance and respect. Moreover, during the youth exchange young people will be empower to stand out against discrimination, prejudices and stereotypes. It means that the youth exchange will support initiative of young people and encourage them to address intercultural challenges and to build a more inclusive society.