Project Reference: 2018-3-UK01-KA105-060178
Type of Project: Youth mobility
Number of sent participants: 10
Youth exchange ‘YES LOVE’ is project with one action including youthsters incorporating youthsters with less opportunitiess, speaking to following Program nations: UK, Lithuania, Macedonia, Turkey, Bulgaria and Croatia. The youth exchange will be facilitated by “Afroluso” in April 2019 and it will interface 60 youthsters.
Primary objective of the youth exchange ‘YES LOVE’ is to address hate speech and hate crime firmly display in communities and nations all around Europe. In approach to help sound advancement of youthsters it is important to address any issues, difficulties and obstructions that may forestall them for achieving their life objectives. Hate speech and hate crime can have wrecking effect on youthsters self-assurance, self-accept and wellbeing in this way it is imperative to address it and fight it.
AIMS OF THE YOUTH EXCHANGE:
– To further comprehension of the participants and participating organizations on the roots, structures and outcomes of hate speech, particularly on the connection between hate speech and hate crime;
– To expand capabilities of the participants and participating organizations to address disconnected and online hate speech in their communities and add to breaking generalizations, biases, separation and bigotry that are confronting different groups in participating nations, particularly minorities including outcasts and racism;
– To create abilities of the participants and participating organizations to make and dispatch campaigns, awareness raising activities fighting the underlying foundations of hate speech and hate crime and fighting segregation and prejudice;
– To reinforce abilities of the participants to viably utilize different media, including social one, as devices for awareness raising on the issue of on the web and disconnected hate speech and hate crime;
– To create correspondence, collaboration, leadership talents of the participants in intercultural settings;
– To help making new contacts among the participants and their organizations and growing new projects thoughts that could be actualized with help of Erasmus + Program;
– To raise learning of the participants and the organizations on Erasmus + Program and particularly encourage the participants to partake in mobility exercises including volunteering exercises.
Project destinations will be meet through non-formal based exercises. Key effect of the youth exchange ‘YES LOVE’ will be in creating capabilities of the participants and the partners to address on the web and disconnected hate speech particularly by fighting.