- This event has passed.
Call for Participants for a Youth Exchange “Ecopreneurs = Leaders of Change”
April 3 - April 12euros20
Type of Activity: Youth Exchange
PLACE: Osterholz-Scharmbeck, Germany
DATE: 03 – 12 April 2021
PARTICIPANTS: 42 young people (7 from each country).
AGE: 18 – 25 (a limited number of the participants will be age 25 to 30)
PARTNER COUNTRIES: Germany, North Macedonia, Serbia, Bulgaria, Romania and Poland
LANGUAGE: The working language will be English.
For the Info Pack click LINK !
For the Application form click HERE !
Interested candidates can fill in the application form no later than 01st of February 2021
If COVID-19 test is required for travelling, can be covered from the travel budget provided by the project, until the budget limit (travel tickets + test = max amount of travel budget). If the amount exceeds the limit, it cannot be covered by the organization.
Deadline for buying the tickets if chosen: 10th of March 2021
Participants are obliged to attend and be active throughout the duration of the project, as well as taking part in the dissemination activities after the end of the youth exchange.
We plan to achieve the following objectives:
- To raise understanding among participants and participating organizations about the concept of eco-entrepreneurship, its key elements;
- To increase knowledge of the participants on social entrepreneurship and key elements of entrepreneurship such as design thinking;
- To support sharing good practices all around the globe and raise interest of the participants to apply new knowledge in practice and develop own eco-enterprises in the future;
- To encourage the participants to share lessons learned during the youth exchange with their peers and to empower them to look for innovative solutions of ecological problems in their communities and countries;
- To provide participants an opportunity to create new partnerships and work on ideas for future projects that could be implemented with support of Erasmus + Programme.
Priority will be given to participants who have not participated in Erasmus + projects so far.
Only chosen participants will be contacted.
The group of chosen participants will have an informative meeting where attendance is mandatory.
All participants from North Macedonia will get a T-shirt from our organization.