- This event has passed.
Call for participants for a Youth Exchange “Empowering Youth through Outdoor Education” in Struga, Macedonia
April 14, 2020 - April 22, 2020Free
- Type of Activity: Youth Exchange
- PLACE AND DATE:14-22 April in Struga, Macedonia
- PARTICIPANTS: 6 participants + 1 team leader from Macedonia
- PARTNER COUNTRIES: Romania, Serbia, North Macedonia, Bulgaria, Poland, Turkey
- LANGUAGE: The working language will be English.
- AGE: 18 – 30
- Deadline for application:25th February
Participants are obliged to attend and be active throughout the duration of the project, as well as taking part in the dissemination activities after the end of the project!
Priority will be given to participants who have not participated in Erasmus+ projects so far.
More information in the Info Pack included to this LINK
Interested candidates can fill in the Application form.
All cost are covered (travel, accommodation and food) during the project dates
Only chosen candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for paying yearly membership fee of 20 euros is 15th March, 2020
The group of chosen participants will have an informative meeting where attendance is mandatory.
All participants from North Macedonia will get a T-shirt from our organization.
About the project
Youth exchange ‘Empowering Youth through Outdoor Education’ will be based on non-formal education, concretely on outdoor education. Impact of the youth exchange will be empowerment of directly involved participants, young people with fewer opportunities and building their skills
(Cooperation, group management, teamwork, problem solving, conflict management). Moreover, the youth exchange aims to increase quality of activities in partners’ organization based on outdoor education and support development of new project ideas for future activities promoting outdoor education as tool for empowering young people in challenging situations.
Results of this Youth Exchange will be:
- YouTube Channel with short real life videos/participants stories,
- Booklet of Good Practices on Outdoor education/workshops,
- WordPress web site- working as online resource/materials portal – with a lot of links and PDF materials ready for downloading, FB Page with short Stories and Short videos.