- This event has passed.
Youth Exchange: ‘ACT NOW: STOP HATE SPEECH NOW!’ 1-9 November 2019, SINAIA, ROMANIA
October 31, 2019 - November 9, 2019
- Type of Activity: Youth Exchange
- PLACE AND DATE: 1-9 November, 2019 (31st – arrival day ; 9th – departure day) – Sinaia, Romania
- PARTICIPANTS: Call for 7 participants from North Macedonia
- PARTNER COUNTRIES: Romania, North Macedonia, Estonia, Malta, Latvia, Turkey
- LANGUAGE: The working language will be English.
- AGE: 18 – 30
- Participation fee: 40 EUR (20 eur will be returned after the project finish)
- Deadline for application: 15th of October
Participants are obliged to attend and be active throughout the duration of the project, as well as taking part in the dissemination activities after the end of the project.
Priority will be given to participants who have not participated in Erasmus + projects so far.
More information in the Info Pack included in this LINK
Interested candidates can fill in the Application Form
Only chosen candidates will be contacted.
The transportation to the venue is ORGANIZED: participants will travel with a van to Romania, on 31st October early in the morning
About the project:
Youth exchange ‘’ Act Now: STOP Hate Speech Now!’ will provide young people an opportunity to raise their knowledge on hate speech and hate crime and moreover to empower them to stand against it.
The objectives of this YE are:
- to create plans for local events addressing hate speech in participant’s communities and series of video messages on hate speech;
- to increase competencies of the participants and participating organizations to fight offline and online hate speech in their communities;
- to raise awareness, especially among young people, on the issue offline and online hate speech and hate crime , its forms and consequences;
- to strengthen competencies of the participants to effectively use various media, including social one, as tools for awareness raising;
- to develop communication, teamwork, leaderships skills of the participants in intercultural settings;
- to support creating new contacts among the participants and their organizations and developing new projects ideas that could be implemented with support of Erasmus + Programme;
This activity is funded by the European Commission from the Erasmus + program. All costs (except participation fee) are covered by the organizer (accommodation, food, refreshment), as well as covering the travel costs to the place of maintenance, according to the conditions stated in the Info Pack. After the completion of the youth exchange, the participants will receive a YouthPass certificate (certificate for non-formal education).
For further information, please contact us at: email@example.com