Training Course: “Stutter live project” 21 – 26 March, 2020 – Goumenissa, Greece
March 21 - March 26Eur20
- Type of Activity: Training Course
- PLACE: Goumenissa, Greece
- DATE: 21 – 26 March, 2020
- PARTICIPANTS AGE: 18 – 25
- LANGUAGE:The working language will be English.
- YEARLY MEMBERSHIP ORGANISATION FEE: 20 euros
For the Info Pack click HERE !
For the Application form click HERE !
Interested candidates can fill in the application form no later than 15th of February, 2020.
The Stutter Live: Project will focus on raising the awareness of what Stuttering is as a peculiarity in the local society of the Municipality of Peonia and will deal also with Inclusion issues of People who Stutter. Moreover, it will give special focus on the crucial role of youth work and in General non-formal education in providing to people who stutter equal opportunities and smoothly inclusion in their local societies.
For the Training Course you should be from 18 to 25 years old and highly motivated to deal with people who are Stuttering.
Youth Workers during the sessions :
- will learn how to build up a successful and safe environment for future actions with people who Stutter
- will understand what Stuttering is in an non formal way
- will understand what emotions people have when they stutter or when they hear somebody stuttering
- will be given guidelines of how to prepare the participants for the Stutter Live: Youth Exchange
Priority will be given to participants who have not participated in Erasmus + projects so far.
Only chosen participants will be contacted.
Deadline for paying yearly membership fee of 20 euros is 1th of March, 2020.
The group of chosen participants will have an informative meeting where attendance is mandatory.
All participants from North Macedonia will get a T-shirt from our organization.