- This event has passed.
Training Course “Values of Peace, Values of Europe” in Djakovo, Croatia from 24-30 June 2019
June 24, 2019 - June 30, 201920EUR
Type of Activity: Training Course
PLACE AND DATE: (24-30 June 2019) to NYSTED, DENMARK.
PARTICIPANTS: 35 participants (10 countries)
COUNTRY: Partner countries will be from Albania, Croatia, Italy, Macedonia, Montenegro, Poland, Serbia, Turkey, Bulgaria and Kosovo
LANGUAGE: The working language will be English.
Participants form NEXT GENERATION = 3
Participants should be over 18. Deadline for sending the participants application form is May 15 2019
The project “Values of Peace, Values of Europe” will consist of six activities involving 10 partner organizations from both EU and non-EU countries (Albania, Croatia, Italy, Macedonia, Montenegro, Poland, Serbia, Turkey, Bulgaria and Kosovo). Activities of the project will be implemented both in local communities of our partners, while three main activities will be hosted in Kosovo (seminar and conference) and Croatia (training course). The project, as it is developed and will be implemented by youth civic organisations, will be based mainly (although not only) on non-formal education methods and will provide space for peer-learning, learning by doing, exchange of ideas and good practices, and to brainstorm and test new methods of youth work. The last element of the project will be an e-publication
Objectives of the project:
1) Exchange experience and views on contemporary youth work
2) Reflect and measure (by local actions and structured poll run in local communities of consortium members) values key for young people today, their general knowledge and reflection on European Union
3) Train a group of youth workers in methods of promoting European and peace values
4) Create a set of new methods of youth work
5) Prepare a e-publication, promoting the project and its results (especially methods and resources)
6) Create a network of organizations implementing non-formal activities related to European and peace education
7) To leverage capacities of consortium members to cooperate internationally and to strengthen their position in local communities by taking part in a multi-stage international project
8) To build operational capacities of CET Kosovo by coordinating a large scale international project with considerable regional and international impact and participation of local and regional policymakers, as well as representatives of international bodies.