Youth Exchange ‘Challenge for under pressure life’, 03 – 11.12.2021- Zakopane, Poland
December 3 - December 11EUR20
Type of Activity: Youth Exchange
PLACE: Zakopane, Poland
DATE: 03 – 11.12.2021
PARTICIPANTS: 49 young people (7 people from each country).
AGE: 18 – 26
COUNTRY: Partner organisations will be from: United Kingdom, North Macedonia, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Turkey, Ukraine and Poland
LANGUAGE: The working language will be English.
For the Info Pack click on the following LINK!
For the Application form click HERE!
Interested candidates can fill in the application form no later than 15 October 2021.
Deadline for buying the tickets if chosen: 25 October 2021
Participants are obliged to attend and be active participants throughout the duration of the whole Youth exchange, as well as to take part in dissemination activities after the end of the Youth exchange mobility.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
The consumer society which we are part of and we live in began to also consume the ideas, the emotions, the dreams and the desires of young people with the help of the opinions which the society produces. The young people who act upon the ideas of others often don’t meet their own needs and do not have anybody to turn to, so they begin to become isolated. In this context, the general aim of our project is to spirit away from that the young people damage both themselves and the society and to ensure that they act according to this sentence ‘Look within you and find yourself in quiet’.
– To show the consequences of not acting like themselves to the young people;
– To make the young people gain awareness about the effects of social pressure and to prevent these bad effects from our young people who will raise a child in the future as well;
– To give recommendations about what they can do when they encounter social pressure in their family, their friendships, in the school and job life;
– To help them in the subject of getting close with the people by showing empathy;
– To help them find a way to release themselves;
– Promote non-formal learning;
– Promote the principles of the Erasmus Plus projects.
Priority will be given to participants who have not participated in an Erasmus+ project so far.
Participation Fee 20 EUR.
Only selected participants will be contacted.